We are specialist providers of education for children who have profound, multiple and complex learning needs. We enhance the educational experiences of children with special educational needs by providing evidence-based programmes of training and support for two groups: teachers and leaders, and parents and carers.
Teachers & Leaders
- Programmes for people wishing to undertake teacher training within a special education school environment.
- Programmes for the continuous professional development (CPD) of teaching staff to enhance their understanding of how to support children with special education needs. These are designed for teachers working in special education and also for teachers in mainstream education.
- A range of CPD provision for all teachers, from the newly qualified to senior leaders.
Parents & Carers
- A menu of programmes for parents of children that have been diagnosed with specific learning disabilities
- Programmes for parents of children that do not have a formal diagnoses of a learning disability who would like support in addressing developmental issues such as not sleeping, inappropriate behaviour, toileting, pre-reading, fine motor skills.